Explore Offsite Housing 2017 | Inmarsat, London
HTA's Ben Derbyshire and Rory Bergin will be speaking at this year's Explore Offsite Housing Conference.
This major event for the housing sector will bring together technology leaders to discuss the growing opportunities that the housing shortage presents for offsite construction solutions. The nation’s media has been reporting on a UK housing crisis for many months, but is there now a climate for change in the industry?
For those in the construction sector with fresh ideas and innovative technologies, this nationwide crisis has the potential to change the norm which governs the ways new homes are built.
Experts have hailed offsite construction as the only way to respond to the demand for new housing. Moving the construction of houses into factories enables the build to take place both efficiently and economically, making the national shortage of labour less of a concern.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Ben Derbyshire - President Elect, RIBA
- Dick Jenkins - Chairman, BSA
- Rory Bergin - Partner, Sustainable Futures, HTA Design LLP
- Gavin White - Director, Ramboll
- Graeme O'Doherty - Head of Housing , Premier Modular
- Jennifer Beningfield - Principal, Open Studio Architects
- John Skivington - Director, LHC
- Jon Sawyer - Head of Custom Build Housing, Igloo
- Mark Farmer - Founding Director & CEO, Cast Consultancy
- Nicky Gavron - Assembly Member, Greater London Authority
- Ranj Kaur - Land Manager, Taylor Wimpey
Start Date: 4th April 2017 09:00 am
End Date: 5th April 2017 17:00 pm
Location: 99 City Rd, London (Get Directions)
Venue URL: http://exploreoffsite.co.uk/2017-events/explore-offsite-housing