Simon Bayliss and Sandy Morrison took part in this year's Legal & General 1500Km charity cycle to MIPIM and have raised a fantastic £8,462.50 in aid of Coram, the UK’s first children’s charity.
They joined over 150 professionals from the property industry to ride in a relay format over six days, completing at least two (of the five or six) stages every day, ranging from 40 – 60km each.
The full itinerary was:
- London to Portsmouth – 160km & 1183m climbing
- Caen to Blois – 284km & 2,340m
- Blois to Beaune – 330km & 2,880m
- Beaune to Valence – 295km & 1,920m
- Valence to Aix-en-Provence – 240km & 2,120m
- Aix-en-Provence to Cannes – 181km & 2,200m
Coram has been supporting vulnerable children for over 275 years. Their flagship service, Coram Adoption, is the most successful voluntary adoption agency in the UK, finding loving and secure homes for some of the most vulnerable and hard-to-place children in the country. They now help more than 1.25 million children and young people every year, and this would not be possible without the generosity of our riders, you can more here: http://www.coram.org.uk/