Strong technical design is essential for the successful delivery of our housing projects. We are looking for a talented Architectural Technologist to join our busy design studio in Aldgate East, London.
You will have experience of working within the residential sector and be able to demonstrate a thorough regulatory and technical knowledge of Residential projects, producing working drawings to a very high standard. Your role would be to work closely alongside other consultants, in preparing and coordinating construction packages including technical drawings, schedules and specifications.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
- A degree in Architectural Technology.
- ACIAT / MCIAT / qualification, or equivalent relevant qualification and UK experience within an architectural/technical practice.
- First class REVIT and/or AutoCAD standards.
- Fast, efficient and meticulously consistent draughting skills.
- Excellent technical and detailing skills.
- A thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations and construction methods.
- NBS specification writing is advantageous.
- Familiarity with the regulatory design standards commonly used in the residential sector.
- Ability to produce and coordinate comprehensive working drawings packages for Design & Build contractors.
- Ability to take responsibility, meet project deadlines, work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships.
- A proven track record in delivering projects to a high technical standard.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Site experience.
Please see the full Job Description and Person Specification below.
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Friday 18th January 2019.
To apply, please click the link below.
Upload a brief letter of introduction (including your salary expectations) and your CV with your best portfolio samples as a single PDF file:
By submitting your application to us via our secure online applicant portal, you are providing HTA with your consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential current and future employment. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details:
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an Equal Opportunities employer.
HTA Design LLP is an award winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Communications, Sustainability and Planning.
HTA offers excellent opportunities for your professional development. As well as great projects, we offer an excellent remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, pension contribution, death in service cover, professional subscriptions, support for further training and development, daily breakfast and lunch, eye care vouchers, access to an Employee Assistance Programme, interest free season ticket loan and much more, all in a great working environment.
HTA Design LLP is an Equal Opportunities and family friendly employer that values diversity in its workforce. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and/or experienced eligible candidates from all sectors of community.
For further enquiries regarding this role please call:
0207 485 8555
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.