Contract: Fixed Term Contract (12 month Maternity Cover)
We are seeking a meticulous Assistant Management Accountant to join our busy Finance team, based in Aldgate East, London.
HTA's Finance team provides a complete finance service to the whole company, addressing all issues of a financial nature and providing all relevant information to meet internal and external demands. These services may include, but are not limited to: reporting and control, income management, financial reporting to external bodies, annual accounts preparation, debt management and payroll.
You will work with HTA's Finance Manager to provide first class finance and payroll related administrative support. This post involves: purchase ledger, receivables ledger, credit control and payroll processing duties. Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a Finance team/department undertaking a similar role.
- A relevant degree or professional finance related qualification (e.g. CIMA, AAT, ACCA etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships at all levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate work.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise in order to meet deadlines.
- The ability to respond effectively to changing priorities.
- The ability to use initiative and to work autonomously.
- Confidence with effective negotiation skills.
- Good financial analytical skills with a good level of numeracy and ability to problem solve.
- Strong Excel skills including: Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP.
- Intermediate/higher level general IT skills.
- An understanding of the principles of accounting processes and procedures.
- Some experience of administering staff payroll and a good working knowledge of Sage 50 software (Desirable).
- Awareness of the provisions of the Data Protection and Freedom of Information Acts.
Please see the full Job Description and Person Specification below.
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Friday 4th January 2019.
To apply, please click the link below and upload a brief letter of introduction (including your salary expectations) and your CV:
By submitting your application to us via our secure online applicant portal, you are providing HTA with your consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential current and future employment. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details:
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an Equal Opportunities employer.
HTA Design LLP is an award winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Communications, Sustainability and Planning.
HTA offers excellent opportunities for your professional development. As well as great projects, we offer an excellent remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, pension contribution, death in service cover, professional subscriptions, support for further training and development, daily breakfast and lunch, eye care vouchers, access to an Employee Assistance Programme, interest free season ticket loan and much more, all in a great working environment.
HTA Design LLP is an Equal Opportunities and family friendly employer that values diversity in its workforce. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and/or experienced eligible candidates from all sectors of community.
For further enquiries regarding this role please call:
0207 485 8555
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.