Contract: Permanent, Full time
Location: London, Manchester or Bristol
We are seeking a talented Senior Architect with exceptional design skills and a minimum of five years post-Part 3 built project experience to work within our multi-disciplinary teams on a number of medium to large scale housing and mixed use projects in the UK. We have interesting new schemes for a range of key clients including high density urban housing, sustainable lower density and regeneration projects.
This Senior Architect position can be based within our London, Manchester or Bristol studio. You will be responsible for project delivery and should have extensive demonstrable experience of pre and post-planning stage projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of five years post-Part 3 experience, including built projects;
- ARB registered;
- A passion for housing;
- Experience of UK urban or suburban housing design and master planning;
- Exceptional design skills with strong attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good collaborative internal and external working relationships. This role will involve liaising with clients, consultants, contractors and local planning authorities;
- Excellent people and project management skills with the ability to motivate, coach and mentor others;
- A calm disposition with the ability to prioritise, organise, work under pressure and to meet project deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team;
- A detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards and statutory requirements with evidence of their application over several projects;
- First class AutoCAD skills and experience using SketchUp, Illustrator and InDesign. Revit is highly desirable.
Depending on the location of this role, regular travel to London and other locations may be neccessary in order to collaborate with the wider project team, clients and project sites.
HTA is an Equal Opportunities employer.
HTA Design LLP is an award winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Communications, Sustainability and Planning.
HTA offers excellent opportunities for your professional development. As well as great projects, we offer an excellent remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, pension contribution, death in service cover, professional subscriptions, support for further training and development, daily breakfast and lunch, eye care vouchers, access to an Employee Assistance Programme, interest free season ticket loan and much more, all in a great working environment.
HTA Design LLP is an Equal Opportunities and family friendly employer that values diversity in its workforce. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and/or experienced eligible candidates from all sectors of community.
For further enquiries regarding this role please call:
0207 485 8555
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.