HTA offers a comprehensive sustainability consultancy service to our clients across the UK. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Sustainability Consultant to become a key member of our Sustainable Futures team. We work for developers, local authorities, private landlords, registered social landlords, contractors and manufacturers. The role will include sustainability consultancy for all stages, from the beginning of projects to construction, working on some exciting schemes in the UK and possibly overseas. The role would suit a consultant with an Architectural, or Engineering background.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- An appropriate degree in sustainability, environmental, building services/engineering, geo-environmental discipline or other related discipline.
- Experience of working in the residential construction industry and expertise in residential design and the sustainable design of buildings and places.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with clients and other members of the business and to articulate the sustainability, energy and carbon services in a confident and professional manner.
- A good knowledge of UK planning and construction, along with good written skills, including experience of preparing sustainability reports for planning applications.
- A good knowledge of UK regulations for Energy and CO2 emissions is a requirement.
- Candidates with experience of BREEAM Communities and mixed use development are welcomed. Experience of working with modeling tools such as IES is essential.
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification (below) for full details of the role requirements.
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 28th June 2019
To apply, please click the following link:
Follow the instructions to upload two separate PDF documents: 1. a brief letter of introduction (including your salary expectations); 2. your CV combined with any portfolio samples (if relevant) as one PDF file:
By submitting your application to us via our secure online applicant portal, you are providing HTA with your consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential current and future employment. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details: http://www.hta.co.uk/web/uploads/files/content_3_0.pdf
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an Equal Opportunities employer.
HTA Design LLP is an award winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Communications, Sustainability and Planning.
HTA offers excellent opportunities for your professional development. As well as great projects, we offer an excellent remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, pension contribution, death in service cover, professional subscriptions, support for further training and development, daily breakfast and lunch, eye care vouchers, access to an Employee Assistance Programme, interest free season ticket loan and much more, all in a great working environment.
HTA Design LLP is an Equal Opportunities and family friendly employer that values diversity in its workforce. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and/or experienced eligible candidates from all sectors of community.
For further enquiries regarding this role please call:
0207 485 8555
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.