HTA has been appointed by New Vision Homes (a joint venture between Pinnacle regeneration Group and Mansell Construction) to lead the masterplanning team for the regeneration of Sheerwater in Woking.
Sheerwater has been identified as an area for improvement in Woking's Core Planning Strategy and HTA have been selected as a partner to develop the vision in tandem with the Council, New Vision Homes, local residents and other key stakeholders.
We intend to create a well connected, aspirational and popular place that will encourage residents to engage in an active and healthy lifestyle. In parallel we will assist Woking Borough Council in addressing the acute need for new housing in the Borough and specifically in Sheerwater.
The masterplanning programme entails a series of Milestones ranging from comprehensive site analysis to the development of a preferred masterplan option. The design development is underpinned by comprehensive and regular consultation process with the local community through a series of exhibitions and workshops.
The Masterplan will deliver:
- 984 new homes
- 62 of which are assisted living homes
- 1650m² of retail space including a new convenience store
- 1110m² of space for the Community and Youth centre
- 600m² of space for a children's nursery
- 416m² of space for a Health centre
- 5478m² of space for the Leisure Centre including a new swimming pool and gym facilities designed by Pozzoni
Accommodation: Residential, mixed use, leisure and community uses
Start Date: 2012