IT Support Engineer (Edinburgh)
|Salary:||£26k - £30k per annum|
|Closing:||01 Jul 2022|
HTA Design LLP is an award winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Communications, Sustainability and Planning.
The IT Support Engineer will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide back up support to the IT Manager. The post holder is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems, and Microsoft Office365 environment, plus general maintenance of all IT related hardware/software. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT related projects and activities.
This role will be based in our Edinburgh studio which is a satellite office to the headquarters based in London. Although this role will be a standalone position, the person will be part of the IT Team and report to the IT Manager daily and be expected to travel to London occasionally to participate in training and development. The role will be responsible for the IT Support in the Edinburgh office, as well as our other 3 offices with remote assistance.
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- A relevant IT related qualification.
- Experience in carrying out general administrative duties to the network infrastructure and providing IT support within a commercial environment.
- Experience in IT Troubleshooting at a workstation and server level.
- Experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft office 365 platforms including, OneDrive, Office365, Teams.
- Experience in hardware installation and configurations for devices such as Desktops and laptops.
- Experience of virtualisation (VMware) a bonus but not essential.
- Experience in the administration of Office 365, Windows 2012/2019 server and Active Directory.
- Experience of Teams telephony desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe and Autodesk products.
- Good knowledge of PC hardware and Operating Systems (Windows 10/11).
- Basic knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN technology and terminology.
Please refer to the Job Description & Person Specification below for further details of the role requirements.
How to apply
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 1st July 2022
To apply, please click the link below to upload a brief letter of introduction (including your salary expectations) and your CV.
By submitting your application to us via our secure online portal, you are providing HTA with your full consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential employment. Please refer to HTA's Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an Equal Opportunities employer.