Part I Architectural Assistants (London, Manchester & Bristol)
|Type:||Fixed Term Contract (12 months)|
|Closing:||23 Jun 2021|
Our busy architectural design studios in London, Manchester & Bristol are looking for newly graduated, talented and ambitious Part I Architectural Assistant’s to work with our interdisciplinary teams on one or more of our medium to large scale housing and mixed use projects in the UK.
We have exciting new schemes for a range of key clients including high density urban housing, sustainable lower density and regeneration projects. You will be working in a team on pre or post-planning stage projects, and should be able to demonstrate ability in these design stages. You will gain experience on mid and large scale developments whilst developing your design and professional skills.
To be considered, the successful candidates will be Part I qualified or equivalent and have:
- Some experience of working within a UK based architectural practice is desirable.
- A keen interest in housing design.
- A well-presented portfolio of work consisting of projects completed during study and/or work placements.
- Good design, technical and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Reliable with good timekeeping skills.
- Good attention to detail and good problem solving skills.
- Good general IT and office administration skills.
- Some experience of using all or some of the following software packages is desirable: MS Office applications, AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Lumion.
- Proven commitment to high performance and dedicated to own learning and development.
Please click below to view the full Job Description and Person Specification.
How to apply
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 23rd June 2021
To apply, please click the link(s) below for your preferred studio location. You will be required to complete a short form, which includes addressing three pre-application questions, as well as uploading your CV combined with a selection of your best portfolio pieces (formatted as a single PDF file).
By submitting your application to us via our secure online portal, you are providing HTA with your full consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential employment. Please refer to HTA's Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
HTA is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from under-represented groups. We value the differences, needs and contributions a diverse workforce represents and we strive to embed this ideal across all our people related activities and to create a culture of belonging.
HTA is a Disability Confident signatory - If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format, or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview (whether virtually or in person), please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'Reasonable Adjustment Request' and we will be in touch to discuss how we can assist.