|Salary:||£36k - £40k|
|Closing:||15 Jul 2022|
Exciting opportunities currently exist at HTA for an experienced Architect within our Edinburgh Studio.
We are seeking talented qualified Architects with exceptional design skills and a minimum of 5 years post-Part 3 built project experience to work within our multi-disciplinary team on a number of medium to large scale housing and mixed use projects in the UK.
You will have experience in the design of suburban housing and a passion for delivering more 'Distinctively Local' places across the UK. You will be responsible for project delivery and should have demonstrable experience of pre and post-planning stage projects.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
- ARB registration
- A minimum of 5 years post-Part 3 experience, working on medium to large scale mixed-use and built projects
- A passion for working with communities to create sustainable places to live
- Extensive experience of UK urban and suburban housing design and masterplanning
- A detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards, building regulations and statutory requirements with evidence of their application over several projects
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional design skills and detail orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships
- Excellent people and project management skills with the ability to motivate, coach and mentor others
- Strong organisational skills and ability to calmly manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- First class AutoCAD and Revit skills, with experience of using and SketchUp, Illustrator and InDesign
Please click below to view the full Job Description and Person Specification.
How to apply
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 8th July 2022
To apply, please click the hyperlink below:
1. Answer all pre-application questions accurately.
2. Upload a brief letter of introduction.
3. Upload your CV combined with a selection of your best and most relevant portfolio samples (formatted as a single PDF).
If you experience technical issues uploading your Portfolio, please send it to us via email at: email@example.com making clear which position you have applied for and when.
By submitting your application to us via our secure online portal, you are providing HTA with your full consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential employment. Please refer to HTA's Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from under represented groups. We value the differences, needs and contributions a diverse workforce represents and we strive to embed equality, diversity and inclusion in all our people related activities.