|Closing:||25 Jan 2021|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Bid Writer/Copywriter to join our busy Design studio, based in Aldgate East, London.
The Bid Writer/Copywriter will be part of our Marketing team and responsible for a varied workload including, writing tenders and bids, updating project case studies and reviews, providing copy for website and award submissions and assisting with other marketing activity as required.
You will plan and lead the content writing for the practice's bid and tender submissions on a wide variety of housing/residential-led development opportunities at pre-qualification (SQ or PQQ) and invitation to tender (ITT) stages and on all other required stages.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
- Experience of writing bids/tenders from start to closure working in a high performing bid team.
- Construction sector experience, preferred but not essential.
- A keen interest in the architectural sector/built environment.
- A good working knowledge and understanding of procurement processes.
- Proven commitment to high performance and dedicated to own professional learning and development.
- A passion for writing and first class writing and presentation skills.
- A graphical eye and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships at all levels across the practice.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to calmly manage a busy workload and deliver to tight and strict deadlines.
- A strong understanding of how to effectively dissect and analyse client and bid requirements and develop response plans for technical question.
- Ability to use interviews to extract information required and to turn this into bid-winning written responses.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word), Microsoft Project is desirable.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), preferred but not essential.
Please click below to view the full Job Description and Person Specification.
How to apply
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 25th January 2021
To apply, please click the hyperlink below:
- Answer all pre-application questions accurately.
- Upload brief letter of introduction.
- Upload your CV and a selection of your best and most relevant writing samples (formatted as a single PDF file).
By submitting your application to us via our secure online portal, you are providing HTA with your full consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential employment. Please refer to HTA's Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from under represented groups. We value the differences, needs and contributions a diverse workforce represents and we strive to embed equality, diversity and inclusion in all our people related activities.