Graduate Landscape Architect
|Closing:||30 Jun 2021|
We are seeking a talented Graduate Landscape Architect with design flair and ambition to work within our busy Landscape team, based in London. We are also open to candidates wishing to based in Bristol, Edinburgh or Manchester.
We are interested in hearing from new graduates, but also from Landscape Architects who have more experience, but who are not yet on the pathway to Chartership.
You will take responsibility for completing packages of work allocated by the Partner for Landscape Design or other Senior Landscape Architects and for achieving the required quality standards in accordance with project plans and objectives.
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- A relevant degree in Landscape Architecture or other relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Good experience in the design and implementation of hard and soft Landscape Schemes reflected through a portfolio which reflects good design skill, flair and attention to detail.
- Experience in Landscape Planning.
- Experience in the assessment and design of major infrastructure projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably with people at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience of using all or some of the following software packages: MS Office, AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite packages: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketchup, Illustrator, Lumion.
Please click below to view the full Job Description and Person Specification.
How to apply
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Wednesday 30th June 2021.
To apply, please click the hyperlink below:
1. Answer all pre-application questions accurately.
2. Upload a brief letter of introduction.
3. Upload your CV and a selection of your best and most relevant portfolio samples (formatted as a single PDF).
By submitting your application to us via our secure online portal, you are providing HTA with your full consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential employment. Please refer to HTA's Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
HTA is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from under-represented groups. We value the differences, needs and contributions a diverse workforce represents and we strive to embed this ideal across all our people related activities and to create a culture of belonging.
HTA is a Disability Confident signatory - If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format, or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview (whether virtually or in person), please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'Reasonable Adjustment Request' and we will be in touch to discuss how we can assist.