Landscape Architect (Chartered or near Chartered)
|Closing:||30 Jun 2021|
We are seeking a talented, highly collaborative Landscape Architect with design flair and ambition to work within our busy Landscape team in London. We are also open to candidates wishing to based in Bristol, Edinburgh or Manchester.
We are interested in hearing from Chartered (or near Chartered) Landscape Architects with extensive project delivery, studio and site experience. You must also possess strong technical, drafting and graphic skills, and have a proven ability to run medium to large scale complex projects whilst producing high quality results. You will be expected to work to tight deadlines and communicate effectively with interdisciplinary design teams both verbally and in writing.
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- A relevant degree in Landscape Architecture or other relevant Postgraduate/Master's degree.
- Chartered member status of the Landscape Institute (or near Chartered with extensive project delivery experience will be considered).
- Proven experience of working on medium to large-scale projects at all work stages and capable of running multiple complex projects and delivering high quality results.
- Experience of successful detailed planning and delivery of high quality projects to agreed deadlines and cost.
- Proven experience of leading, building, managing, developing and working as part of a team.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good verbal presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly both in written and graphical form.
- Strong IT skills, with experience of using all MS office applications and highly proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Lumion. AutoCAD and/or Revit may be tested at interview.
Please click below to view the full Job Description and Person Specification.
How to apply
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Wednesday 30th June 2021.
To apply, please click the hyperlink below:
1. Answer all pre-application questions accurately.
2. Upload a brief letter of introduction.
3. Upload your CV and a selection of your best and most relevant portfolio samples (formatted as a single PDF).
By submitting your application to us via our secure online portal, you are providing HTA with your full consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential employment. Please refer to HTA's Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
HTA is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from under-represented groups. We value the differences, needs and contributions a diverse workforce represents and we strive to embed this ideal across all our people related activities and to create a culture of belonging.
HTA is a Disability Confident signatory - If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format, or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview (whether virtually or in person), please contact us at: email@example.com quoting 'Reasonable Adjustment Request' and we will be in touch to discuss how we can assist.