Landscape BIM Coordinator
|Closing:||13 May 2021|
We are seeking a talented, highly collaborative Landscape BIM Coordinator to support the development of Revit within HTA's existing workflows and act as a Landscape team 'BIM Champion’ by supporting staff transitioning from AutoCAD.
This role would be ideal for a BIM Coordinator/Specialist, or a Landscape Architect, or experienced Architectural Assistant / Architectural Technologist who has a desire to specialise in BIM.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective deployment of Revit across a range of projects. They will:
- Carry out regular maintenance and audits of BIM projects;
- Train staff in the correct use of Revit software in accordance with HTA’s BIM protocols;
- Participate in the ongoing development of BIM implementation within HTA's Landscape Design Team, with the support from other BIM Champions from across the practice.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- A relevant design degree in the UK or overseas.
- Experience in public realm regeneration schemes and good understanding of landscape design services.
- Experience in the use of BIM Execution Plans on complex projects involving multiple organisations and federated models.
- Exceptional Revit Skills.
- Excellent 3D modelling skills.
- Experience of using Navisworks, BIM360, NBS Chorus, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, Lumion is essential.
- Ability to coach others in the use of BIM.
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification (below) for full details of the role requirements.
How to apply
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply.
Closing date for applications: 12.00 noon on Thursday 13th May 2021
To apply, please click the link below:
- Answer all pre-application questions accurately.
- Upload a brief letter of introduction.
- Upload your CV and a selection of your best and most relevant portfolio samples (formatted as a single PDF file).
By submitting your application to us via our secure online portal, you are providing HTA with your full consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential employment. Please refer to HTA's Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
HTA is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from under-represented groups. We value the differences, needs and contributions a diverse workforce represents and we strive to embed this ideal across all our people related activities and to create a culture of belonging.
HTA is a Disability Confident signatory - If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format, or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview (whether virtually or in person), please contact us at: email@example.com quoting 'Reasonable Adjustment Request' and we will be in touch to discuss how we can assist.