Senior Technical Architect
|Closing:||28 Feb 2020|
We are seeking a talented Senior Technical Architect with 5-10+ years post-Part 3 built project experience to work in our multi-disciplinary teams on a number of medium to large scale housing and mixed use projects in the UK. We have interesting new schemes for a range of key clients including high density urban housing, sustainable lower density and regeneration projects.
You will be responsible for project delivery and should have extensive demonstrable experience of pre and post-planning stage projects. You will also have experience in the design of suburban housing and a passion for delivering more 'Distinctively Local' places across the UK.
In addition to the above, to be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- 5-10+ years post Part 3 experience, including built projects
- A passion for working with communities to create sustainable places to live.
- Extensive experience of UK urban and/or suburban housing design and master planning.
- Exceptional technical ability.
- Strong design skills and attention to detail.
- Client and team focused - strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good collaborative internal and external working relationships.
- Excellent people and project management skills with the ability to motivate, coach and mentor others.
- A calm disposition with the ability to prioritise, organise, work under pressure and to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- A detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards and statutory requirements with evidence of their application over several projects.
- First class AutoCAD and Revit skills and experience using SketchUp, Illustrator and InDesign.
Please click below to view the full Job Description and Person Specification.
How to apply
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 28th February 2020
To apply, please click the link below to upload a brief letter of introduction (including your salary expectations) and your CV combined with a selection of your best portfolio pieces (formatted as a single PDF file).
By submitting your application to us via our secure online portal, you are providing HTA with your full consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential employment. Please refer to HTA's Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an Equal Opportunities employer.