Kidbrooke Park Road wins Best Affordable Housing Development (£20m +) in the Inside Housing Development Awards
We are delighted to announce that Kidbrooke Park Road has won the award for Best Affordable Housing Development (£20m+) in the Inside Housing Development Awards (with Royal Borough of Greenwich).
Other schemes shortlisted were:
- St Leonard’s Court - Child Graddon Lewis
- Grange Farm Estate regeneration - Hawkins\Brown and London Borough of Harrow
- Redevelopment of Tower House and Ashbourne House - HTA Design LLP
- Sutton Estate - HTA Design LLP
- Barchester Street - Metropolitan Workshop LLP
- Wharf Road - Pollard Thomas Edwards
Kidbrooke Park Road proposes a new residential scheme providing a new nursery and 117 new affordable homes. The proposed development allows for the creation of a green corridor making provision for a tree lined pedestrian and cycle route along Kidbrooke Park Road enabled through remedial work to eradicate ground contamination caused by the previous uses of the site.
The scheme sets out to deliver an exceptionally high standard of public housing for the Royal Borough of Greenwich Council, benchmarking development standards for new affordable homes in terms of energy performance, layout, space standards, cycle parking, amenity provision, play space and architectural quality.