Haker joined HTA in 2010 and was appointed as Associate in 2017.
In recent years Haker has gained extensive experience on modern modular construction systems and developed his skills on off-site construction methods working on large scale residential projects, especially in the PRS schemes.
At HTA Haker plays a lead role in coordinating consultant teams and delivering detailed design packages for complex residential projects working closely with clients such as Tide Construction, Berkeley Homes - St. George, Countryside Properties. He leads a team of designers and coordinates with colleagues in the other disciplines within the practice.
Through his experiences running team-based projects, Haker has developed particular expertise in setting up and running CAD systems for large and challenging projects. Building on this experience, he provides office wide training in AutoCAD.
Prior to moving to London, Haker registered as an architect in his home country Cyprus. He has 20 years of UK experience in a range of sectors mainly residential and some commercial. Before joining HTA, he worked for a variety of large multi-disciplinary practices including SMC Group (later renamed Norr Architects) where he was Project Leader for a flight training centre in Burgess Hill, developing the design from feasibility stage through to successful completion.
Haker also worked overseas for almost two years where he mainly developed his knowledge on external façade systems working closely with reputable companies such as Schuco in Germany and Reynaers in Belgium, delivering tall office and residential projects in Istanbul, Turkey.
• Greenford Block 5 for Tide Construction ltd. An off-site, modular construction system, PRS scheme comprising 379 units delivered by Vision Modular Systems. Project Leader Associate, Detailed Design and Site Stages.
• Chelsea Creek Block F, a high-end residential development, Planning, Detailed Design and Site Stages.
• Chelsea Creek Blocks AB, 24 storey tower, a high end development Detailed Design and Site Stages.
• South Acton Estate Phase 1, Ealing, Detailed Design and Site Stages.
• Campbell Park, Milton Keynes.
• Greenford Block 4 for Tide Construction ltd. An off-site, modular, PRS scheme comprising 251 units delivered by Vision Modular systems. Project Leader Associate, stages 3-7 Detailed Design and Handover.