Ten Degrees has been shortlisted for a 2023 RIBA London Regional Award
We are thrilled to announce that Ten Degrees has been shortlisted for a 2023 RIBA London Regional Award.
Ten Degrees sets new standards of innovation and sustainability following a decade of collaboration between architect, client, constructor and manufacturer.
Located opposite East Croydon station, the 0.25ha site had been vacant for over 20 years with previous schemes undelivered. The client brief was to deliver an appropriately striking architectural response and demonstrate the full potential of their modular system. In just over 3 years, the team delivered 546 homes within the world’s tallest residential modular building.
Huge congratulations to everyone involved!
- Developer: Tide Construction
- Main contractor Tide Construction
- Client: Greystar and Henderson Park
- Operator: Greystar
- Modular manufacturer: Vision Modular Systems
- Structural engineer: Barrett Mahony Consulting EnginHeeers, MJH Structural Engineers
- M&E consultant: Vector Design
- Architect HTA Design
- Interior design: HTA Design for the communual spaces
- Planning consultants: HTA Design
- Sustainability consultants: HTA Design & Evolusion
- Landscape design: HTA Design
To find out more about the project, press here